PDA

View Full Version : Online check-in and credit card PIN

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
09-22-2013, 10:52 PM
We will be checking into a Grand Villa at Kidani this Thursday. This is the first trip where we are traveling with extended family and we're excited to show off our favorite vacation spot to some "Disney virgins" :thumbsup: I wanted to do online check-in, but it requires me to place a credit card on file and designate a PIN number for each person in my travel party. There will be 8 of us total and the 4 in my immediate family will be able to charge to the room key, but the other two couples would like to place their own credit cards on file to allow charging. I assume if I do designate a PIN number for everyone in order to allow me to move forward with online check-in, those folks will be able to stop by the front desk and change to their own credit cards once they arrive. Just in case it matters, the 8 of us will be arriving in 4 different groups throughout the day, but my husband and I (DVC owners) will be the first to arrive. Thanks in advance for any help or information! :mickey:

oldkeywest91
09-23-2013, 06:48 AM
when you arrive you can cancel or modify all your cards

Hammer
09-23-2013, 07:11 AM
when you arrive you can cancel or modify all your cards

Yes, you can, but I think it defeats the purpose of on-line checkin if you have to get into the regular line when you get there to add the additional credit cards. It is the main reason I do not use on-line check in. Each member of my traveling party associates a credit card to there KTTW (and on this trip, our magic bands). Speaking with Disney, I should be able to link different cards with magic bands.