PDA

View Full Version : Entering for breakfast before park opens

special ed teacher
09-21-2013, 01:05 PM
How do you get into a park for breakfast before it opens? Then if you finish before park opens,do you have to leave and wait back at the entrance?

VWL Mom
09-21-2013, 02:16 PM
The have cast members at the gates. You need to have your ADR number and they will check that you are on the list. I think the first ADR is 1 hour before park opening so I don't really know what happens if you are done before.

Strmchsr
09-21-2013, 04:52 PM
If you finish before opening (which is very rare even if you have the first ADR) you just wait behind the roped off area. You don't have to go back to the park entrance, but there's nothing you can do besides stand around so it's usually best to just take your time and enjoy your meal.

Mickey91
09-22-2013, 11:35 AM
There is a special line at the park entrance. It is nearly impossible to finish before park opening because of the way they design the meal and character interaction. So probably no worries there. Enjoy!! :mickey:

epceddie
09-26-2013, 10:46 PM
We had an 8:05 reservation one time and we were able to eat and get some photos with the characters and be out on Main Street USA just before the park opened. Watching the mass of humanity rolling up the street was incredible. I love getting a chance to take photos of Main Street USA when it's empty. I got some before opening photos and a couple of the crowd rushing up the street after opening. Quite a difference. I don't know if I still have those photos, but I'll post a couple if I can find them.

WDWCrazyKaren
09-27-2013, 10:53 AM
We finished one morning at Akershus before Epcot opened, and I went to wait at Test Track for my DH, who went to the Land to get Soarin' fastpasses. He was herded back to the masses at the roped in area, but I was able for some reason to wander around by test track and just look around. I don't think I was supposed to be there however.

special ed teacher
09-27-2013, 07:22 PM
How early do the boats and buses leave hotels to the parks? If we have an 8 reservation what time should we leave on a bus to get there?

Strmchsr
09-27-2013, 08:05 PM
How early do the boats and buses leave hotels to the parks? If we have an 8 reservation what time should we leave on a bus to get there?

They start around 7. If you have an 8 am ADR at Magic Kingdom you'll want to be at the busstop around 7 or 715. Or you can call a cab, which is often the best option that early in the morning as the buses can be somewhat sporadic.