PDA

View Full Version : Where do I make a room request?

thads
09-20-2013, 02:44 PM
So I am sure this has been asked a million times, but I just did my online check in and I did not see anywhere that I could type a building/room request. I believe, in the past, there was a box where you could type a small request. I could you the old fax request process if necessary, but is there currently a better way to do the building/room request?

BrerGnat
09-20-2013, 03:05 PM
You have to call for specific room requests.

k10
09-20-2013, 03:38 PM
I just did my Online Check in, as well. I had an option to add amenities specifications. I chose Ground Floor and Close to Transportation.

If you edit your Online Checkin, just click through until you get to: Add Room and Amenity Requests. Select Edit. That should work.

If it's not detailed enough for your needs, I'd call, like already suggested.

have a good trip

buzznwoodysmom
09-20-2013, 05:58 PM
Hmm... I have been able to add my requests during online check in in the past. I wonder if something has changed recently.

BrerGnat
09-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Hmm... I have been able to add my requests during online check in in the past. I wonder if something has changed recently.

It depends on what requests you are wanting to make. Last time I did online check in, the options were very generic: close to transportation; high floor; low floor. That was all. So if you want a specific building or connecting rooms or something, you have to call

buzznwoodysmom
09-21-2013, 04:19 PM
It depends on what requests you are wanting to make. Last time I did online check in, the options were very generic: close to transportation; high floor; low floor. That was all. So if you want a specific building or connecting rooms or something, you have to call

Yeah, your right. I do believe they were very generic choices. We wanted first floor and to be in Martinique at CBR. Those were both options, but I don't think actual building numbers were an option, just the different "village" names. That was July 2012, and I don't think I have made any room requests since.

Opus X
09-21-2013, 04:29 PM
The phone is and will always be King...when making and doing anything with your WDW/DLR vacation.

brownie
09-22-2013, 07:45 PM
You just need it noted on your reservation. You can call or have your travel agent add it, if you're using a travel agent.

thads
09-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Thank you all. I did call and now all I can do is "make a wish"...or complain when I check in. ;)

minnie-mouse
09-28-2013, 08:51 AM
I always have my travel agent note it on my reservation and then I also fax a request directly to the resort like 4 days before I check in. I always get my request granted.