PDA

View Full Version : January ADRs

Dulcee
09-04-2013, 03:05 PM
With only 4 months to go before this trip I feel like this is very last minute planning, at least for me who's usually planning a year or more in advance!

Despite that this morning I was able to swing some great ADRs for 7 (Myself and DH, SIL + BIL, FIL + MIL and DH's younger brother)

Ohana's - Dinner, I'm going to look into ordering a speciality cake. This trip is celebrating my in law's 35th anniversary and I though a cake on night one would be a nice touch.

Tusker House - Breakfast, DH's favorite

Jikos - Dinner, DH's other favorite

Biergarten - Dinner, not my favorite but we thought it would be fun with a group

Be Our Guest - Dinner! :joy: I was shocked when I got this one, can't wait!

Raglan Road - dinner, A solid choice from the in laws that DH and I both enjoy, again should be a fun one with a group.

8 Day trip so normally I'd have more but we have 2 days at Universal and the rest of the group has asked for less planning so I'm trying to behave myself :blush:

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Looks like you have some yummy meals planned ... enjoy!

(and score! on BOG!)

DANAM
09-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Contests on BoG! That's always super exciting.

GoBlueLacheta
09-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Everyone has their own person opinion and feel free to do whatever you wish of course, but with the dessert being included and so very good at Ohana, I would order your speciality cake with your Jiko meal and you may be able to enjoy it more as a stand alone dessert.

Have fun !