PDA

View Full Version : Resort Halloween decorations - worth touring?

angua85
09-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Hi all!
We are going to WDW in October. We have visited when Christmas decorations are up and loved touring the resorts to see the gingerbread houses, carousels, etc. So we are curious if the Halloween decorating at the resorts is as spectacular? Is it worth touring the resorts to see?

Thanks in advance!

brownie
09-04-2013, 10:42 AM
You'll find stuff in the Magic Kingdom. I don't think there's anything to see at any of the resorts.

Polynesian Dweller
09-04-2013, 11:46 AM
You'll find stuff in the Magic Kingdom. I don't think there's anything to see at any of the resorts.

We go every October and the resorts are not decorated for Halloween. It's not worth going around to the resorts because there is nothing to see. It's primarily MK that gets decorated because of MNSSHP and everywhere else at most a subtle fall motif.

buzznwoodysmom
09-04-2013, 12:10 PM
We've been once for Halloween and I didn't see any décor at the resorts. We were staying at POFQ and they did have a CM pumpkin decorating contest set up in the lobby. I think I saw this at a few resorts actually. But still...definitely not worth taking the time to travel to see it.

DTD had a few decorations. We did the Haunted Carriage ride over at Fort Wilderness that was great, but it's been discontinued.

Other than these few things and MK I don't recall seeing anything else decorated for Halloween.