PDA

View Full Version : Had to cancel :(

minnie04
09-03-2013, 09:56 AM
This Labor Day weekend :( Did anyone go? I heard the crowds were crazy.

faline
09-03-2013, 12:06 PM
Sorry you missed your trip!

Kenny1113
09-03-2013, 12:12 PM
We were at seaworld, but I know several people who went to WDW this weekend. Mixed reveiws. Some say crazy packed, others say not bad...

BuddyL4
09-03-2013, 12:18 PM
We were at Epcot Friday and crowds were not bad. On Saturday we started for home so we didn't notice any large crowds checking in.

Terra
09-04-2013, 06:23 PM
We did EPCOT on Sunday and it wasn't bad. Soarin' was only 50 minutes at about noon, with FP for 2pm, which is pretty good IMO.

No super long lines. Not wall to wall people. I was actually shocked it wasn't busier.

AvonleaCF
09-04-2013, 10:57 PM
This is my 5th Labor Day week trip in the past 7 years and crowds are definitely way higher than years past. Headliners have long waits, but others have all been less than 10 min. The parks just feel really congested. Even DTD tonight (Wed) was PACKED. I don't remember it ever being to jammed on a non-weekend.

mydisneygirls
09-05-2013, 09:28 AM
When we left on Sunday (Sept 1st - had been there all week), I hadn't seen so many people checking in at WL the whole week as I did on Sunday. Since our flight wasn't until 8 pm, we headed over to MK. It was definitely much more crowded than it was Friday and Saturday or for that matter the whole week we were there.

azcavalier
09-06-2013, 08:59 AM
We were there Friday, Saturday, and left Sunday after lunch. We did Hollywood Studios Friday, it wasn't bad at all. Saturday we did Epcot, and it was also not bad. Soarin' didn't have the crazy 90 minute wait times, and the wait for Test Track was about an hour. It was much worse earlier in the week. On Sunday, we actually went back to DHS just to ride TSM, RnR, and ST a few times each before lunch. We did, no problems.

I imagine that MK was pretty busy, but it's *always* busy on Sunday.