PDA

View Full Version : New Villains Celebrate The Magic Show

lightyearfan
09-03-2013, 09:47 AM
hello all , on Sept 1st WDW will debut a new villains themed celebrate the magic shown on the castle, does anybody know if they will run this show during MNNSHP? if they do it will def fit the mood of the party.

Thanks

Victor

VWL Mom
09-03-2013, 10:38 AM
On event nights, “Celebrate the Magic” will run at 9:15 p.m. for Guests attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

SurferStitch
09-03-2013, 12:26 PM
We watched a video of the show yesterday online. DH and I both agreed that the villians were really just a small part of the show. We were suprised considering how much it's being touted as a villain show.

lightyearfan
09-03-2013, 01:18 PM
On event nights, “Celebrate the Magic” will run at 9:15 p.m. for Guests attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

thanks for the quick response. :mickey:

Victor

lightyearfan
09-03-2013, 01:19 PM
We watched a video of the show yesterday online. DH and I both agreed that the villians were really just a small part of the show. We were suprised considering how much it's being touted as a villain show.

ya i saw that as well i gotta agree, me and dw will be at the MNNSHP, it will still be nice to still see the show during the party as this will be our only day at MK, then it's off to our Disney Cruise

Victor