PDA

View Full Version : mnsshp & food and wine

Buddy08
09-02-2013, 06:30 PM
What time do we have to leave MK if we don"t have tickets for mnsshp? Can we still visit Epcot On Sept. 27 when the food and wine festival starts?

MargaretMessler
09-02-2013, 06:50 PM
The park closes at 7 on event nights.

EPCOT is open to all as normal during F&W, there's just extra stuff going on. So consequently it's busier.

Pirate Granny
09-02-2013, 06:56 PM
As long as you have park hopper passes. You must exit by 7pm from MK.

Allenfow98
09-08-2013, 10:11 AM
I think you can actually stay all night if you want. They just wont let you on any rides or attractions with out the bracelet for the party. As they only check for the bracelets at the attractions, I don't think they would be walking around looking for people without bracelets.

DizneyFreak2002
09-08-2013, 10:34 AM
I think you can actually stay all night if you want. They just wont let you on any rides or attractions with out the bracelet for the party. As they only check for the bracelets at the attractions, I don't think they would be walking around looking for people without bracelets.
For MNSSHP? No they kick you out... You either buy the ticket or leave the park... You are not allowed to stay...

Polynesian Dweller
09-08-2013, 11:37 AM

As pp said, they make you leave. They do look for bracelets everywhere and they do sweeps from the back to the front. They will also have lines of managers and CMs preventing people without bracelets from getting past MS. Without a bracelet you cannot do rides, buy things at the shops, eat at the restaurants, and reportedly not even use the restrooms. Don't have a party bracelet and they will get you out.

You are probably thinking of EMH where you can stay but not ride things. But a hard ticket event like MNSSHP is quite different. Don't pay for the party and you can't be there.