PDA

View Full Version : FastPass to Meet Characters?

cruella123
09-02-2013, 02:00 PM
What is this I read about getting a fastpass to meet characters? I read on another site "NOTE: Use FASTPASS to meet the Princesses and to meet Mickey. Mickey’s FASTPASS is considered “unconnected” and can be obtained at the exact same time as the Princesses!I’ve had many questions concerning the Magic Kingdom’s..." I found this when searching where I can find the characters.

Any idea how this works?

Thanks!

Strmchsr
09-02-2013, 02:50 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!

That's referring to the Mickey's meet n greet and the Princess meet n greet in Exposition hall on Main St. (on your right as soon as as you walk in). Lines can be 30-45 min to meet the characters so a Fastpass can speed things up. Works just like a regular Fastpass.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Exactly! Like everything else at Disney, the lines for characters can get long. You can meet them first thing in the morning with little wait, or get a FastPass for later to reduce the wait.

The "neat" thing is that the Mickey FastPass can be held along with another one ... so, you can get a FP for Mickey, and one for another ride at the same time.

We did this a couple of days ago, grabbed a FP for Mickey, did a couple of rides, and then came back and saw Mickey with no wait.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-03-2013, 11:48 AM
I found out about it last year totally by accident, overheard someone talking about it while we were waiting for other character signings in front of the railroad station. The FP is kind of hidden, off to the left side of Expostion Hall (at least it was), easy to miss if you are not looking for it.

Its a HUGE time saver.