PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP + Under The Sea: Journey of The Little Mermaid

Tekneek
09-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Does anyone know if this attraction will be open for the Halloween Party?

I would expect it to be, but I have not seen it on any updated lists of MNSSHP attractions to this point.

VWL Mom
09-01-2013, 06:15 PM
I haven't been able to find the information either. I would suspect it will be online after the first party on Sept. 10.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-01-2013, 08:08 PM
I know it was open last year, as part of a "New Fantasyland Preview" perk, so I would imagine it will be open again this year, but we won't know for sure until after the first party.

Tekneek
09-01-2013, 09:01 PM
I know it was open last year, as part of a "New Fantasyland Preview" perk, so I would imagine it will be open again this year, but we won't know for sure until after the first party.

Cool. I had hoped it would be anyway, but especially since it appears Peter Pan will be closed until mid-November (and it is usually open during MNSSHP).

Jared
09-02-2013, 12:21 PM
No guarantees, but it's a pretty safe be that the ride will be operational during the party.

badjujue
09-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Does anyone know if this attraction will be open for the Halloween Party?

I would expect it to be, but I have not seen it on any updated lists of MNSSHP attractions to this point.

I have been there for the last 2 years for mssshp the majority of the ride are open for the part. I enjoy the shows and parades because they can not been seen unless you go to the party. they are great don't miss them. can't wait for Halloween I'll be there

disneynarula
09-09-2013, 07:10 AM
It was last year for a soft opening.

Butters
09-09-2013, 10:18 AM
It was open for the Christmas party last year. This was after the official openi g date, so I would assume it'll be open for parties going forward.