PDA

View Full Version : Best snack credit

Susan A
08-24-2013, 11:18 PM
What would you say is the best snack credit, as in bang for your buck. I saw someone mention a ham and cheese croissant at Columbia Harbour House. What else do you suggest? :eat:

Disneyfun
08-25-2013, 02:28 AM
The best I have ever purchased was a number of years ago - 1 dozen Entemann Donuts at Everything PoP! A snack credit served us breakfast!

Now, I would have to say my top favorites would be Citrus Swril, Dole Whip Float, and a funnel cake at American Adventure. Although, a dessert crepe along the Boardwalk should be on there too.

Of course, this is all a moot question if you are EPCOT for Food and Wine!

VWL Mom
08-25-2013, 07:13 AM
I saw someone mention a ham and cheese croissant at Columbia Harbour House.

I think these are served at the bakery in France and not CHH.

Eric87
08-25-2013, 09:12 AM
Of course, this is all a moot question if you are EPCOT for Food and Wine!

I second this!!

jillluvsdisney
08-25-2013, 07:17 PM
I will also vouch for the F&W Festival. We saved all our credits and used them one night at EPCOT. I used one on a lobster roll that was priced at $7.00. That's bang for your buck for sure.

Arielfan98
08-25-2013, 11:48 PM
I would say the family sized popcorn bags they sell at the hotels. I found it in my food court at All Star Music and it was family size all for one snack credit. It's the kind of snack that will last throughout the week. I also find water bottles viable snack options because to be frank, when I'm at Disney I eat so much food during all 3 meals that I am very rarely hungry enough for a snack. Therefore, Dasani water helps keep me cool and refreshed during the day and it's nice because it's all apart of the dining plan.

brownie
08-26-2013, 10:50 AM
A sundae from Everything Pop. A hot pretzel from the Germany pavilion in Epcot is a pretty good value, too.

Mendelson
08-26-2013, 01:33 PM
Dole Whip Float!

Susan A
08-27-2013, 01:33 PM
Are the turkey legs on the meal plan? I can't imagine that they could be purchased with a snack credit. :blush:

Mendelson, I love your quote! To add one:
"Not a finga!"