PDA

View Full Version : Best Concierge Service?

Keneva
08-24-2013, 06:17 PM
Which deluxe resort has the best concierge service? Why? Please throw in your two cents. :twocents:

goofysally
08-25-2013, 08:40 AM
Love the AK club level (food, Tusker Beer, & view)
DO NOT like the 10 minute walk from our room...
Wilderness OK, Boardwalk, OK, YAcht club is great,
BUT BEACH CLUB IS THE BEST!!! The Food, and the cast members are AMAZING!!! DH and I instead of cruising use our money toward club level rooms!!!

Christine
08-25-2013, 10:00 AM
I love the Poly! Great food, tons of space, great view!

SBETigg
08-25-2013, 11:56 AM
The one I'm staying at? They're all pretty good and draw equal praise and criticism. The Polynesian has the added advantage of location and amazing views from their lounge. The Grand Floridian has two different club level services to choose from (Sugar Loaf and Main building). The Beach Club was good, but not all that extraordinary when I stayed there, plus their lounge is a bit cramped. You're going to get different answers across the board on this.

baldburke
08-26-2013, 09:32 PM
The Poly was great for desserts plus fireworks. Usually the crowds aren't too bad, but breakfast did seem to be a bit crowded between 8:00 and 8:30 as people were fueling up for the day.

c&d
08-27-2013, 09:19 AM
I think my favorite was GF main building. It was so nice to sit and listen to the band and sip a glass of wine. The food was better at AKL as far as choices but I have to say I'm happy with any concierge level.

ThanxForNoticin
08-27-2013, 12:32 PM
Have not had the chance to experience very many of them, but love the AKL - and we are luke-warm on the YC experience. The service and the offerings at AKL are amazing. We'll go back there again at some point.

DebK
08-27-2013, 02:28 PM
My favorite is the Main Building at the GF. We've stayed on every club level except the AKL......

TikiLounger
08-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Beach Club. I went back and forth a bit because I really love the Poly but, for us, the Beach Club wins.

dreadpirateemily
09-04-2013, 09:34 AM
We had to cancel our trip last December and when I called to reschedule for this September, they upgraded us to the Club Level at the Contemporary. Wow! I've never stayed at a deluxe, much less club level, so we are very much looking forward to it.
Not exactly sure how to even take advantage of the concierge... I'm a planner, and of course have all of my reservations ahead of time.
Any tips/experiences would be welcome and thanks!