PDA

View Full Version : Captain EO

donnine
08-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Does anyone know if they plan to retire Captain EO any time soon? I liked "Honey I Shrunk The Audience" so much more, but really I would like to see them create a new one.:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
08-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Does anyone know if they plan to retire Captain EO any time soon? I liked "Honey I Shrunk The Audience" so much more, but really I would like to see them create a new one.:mickey:
You better go see EO now if you want to... it won't be around much longer.. And Honey I Shrunk the Audience is not coming back either...

Jared
08-24-2013, 04:49 PM
You better go see EO now if you want to... it won't be around much longer.. And Honey I Shrunk the Audience is not coming back either...
The last time I was in Epcot, my fiancee said, "Why don't we go to Captain EO?" She had never seen it. I knew what she was getting herself into.

I smiled and agreed and didn't say anything else. She had to experience the magic of Captain EO for herself, with no introduction.

It's been a few months, and we still laugh about it every once in a while.

DizneyFreak2002
08-25-2013, 11:58 AM
The last time I was in Epcot, my fiancee said, "Why don't we go to Captain EO?" She had never seen it. I knew what she was getting herself into.

I smiled and agreed and didn't say anything else. She had to experience the magic of Captain EO for herself, with no introduction.

It's been a few months, and we still laugh about it every once in a while.

Did she like it or find it 80's corny? :)

I liked it when I first saw it, but in 2011, not so much.. Something new, something 21st Century should be put in there.. No, not Phineas and Ferb either.. LOL..