PDA

View Full Version : Bangers and Mash

IloveJack
08-22-2013, 12:41 PM
The last time that we ate at the Rose and Crown, bangers and mash had been taken off the menu. I complained (nicely), as it was my favorite. I've been perusing menus on another Disney site (gasp!), and according to them, it was on the menu in July. Can anyone that's been recently confirm this? It'll make me quite happy if it's true!

cer
08-22-2013, 12:53 PM
I went to my go-to menu site (may be the same site - says menu from July 2013) - I cannot confirm from park experience what you are asking BUT I wanted to note that on the site where I am looking, the Bangers and Mash is only showing on the lunch menu, not the dinner one...

Just fyi...

Scar
08-22-2013, 01:27 PM
... the Bangers and Mash is only showing on the lunch menu, not the dinner one...Also showing same on WDW website.

IloveJack
08-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Woohoo! Lunch is when we'll be there. Yay! I was so disappointed to find it'd been removed on our last trip.

Strmchsr
08-22-2013, 02:45 PM
I was there at the end of July and Bangers and Mash was definitely on the lunch menu.

SBETigg
08-22-2013, 05:05 PM
There's a bangers and mash dish on the menu at Raglan Road now, not that it would be the same as the one at Rose & Crown, which I also love. I'm glad it's still available for lunch.

Arielfan98
08-25-2013, 11:51 PM
I just came back from the World and I ate there for dinner. Bangers and Mash was not on the menu.

brownie
08-26-2013, 10:48 AM
You can also grab an English Bulldog from the Rose & Crown Pub: Banger stuffed with mashed potatoes, chopped bacon, Irish cheddar, and a spiced mustard sauce.

IloveJack
08-26-2013, 07:21 PM
You can also grab an English Bulldog from the Rose & Crown Pub: Banger stuffed with mashed potatoes, chopped bacon, Irish cheddar, and a spiced mustard sauce.

I have 97 days to go, and you tell me this now? :mad: ;)

Hmm, I might have to try this one, too. Does R&C have lunch to-go?