PDA

View Full Version : Wristband ticket

Yungbuck73
08-22-2013, 03:22 AM
A Question for anybody who can help.
I have 2, 10 day no expiration park hopper tickets.
Are they allowing these tix to be switched to the new wristbands?
Are the Wristbands only for people staying on property? and can DVC members staying on property get them. I am very confused with this
any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

jenperich
08-22-2013, 03:46 AM
Also, to add to this question - we are planning on buying tickets through my DH's work. If we buy those, can we either put those on the KTTW card or transfer them to the wristband? TIA!

PopPhan
08-22-2013, 10:43 AM
Currently, everything out about the MagicBands has pointed to them being Length of Stay use only. If that is the case, No-Expiration ticket and Annual Passes would not be put on the bands. You WILL, however, get tickets with RFID "chips" in them.

#1donaldfan
08-22-2013, 02:44 PM
Not sure about the ticket transferring to the wrist bands, but I will add that the wrist bands were GREAT !! We got them in the mail, had our names on them and they worked perfectly. I cannot wait till everyone has to use them !!:thumbsup:

JMTStone
08-22-2013, 03:11 PM
We were just there in July and they would not give us wristbands for our annual passes.

It never hurts to ask but I think they are limiting them to "test subjects"

DANAM
08-28-2013, 09:45 AM
Not sure about the ticket transferring to the wrist bands, but I will add that the wrist bands were GREAT !! We got them in the mail, had our names on them and they worked perfectly. I cannot wait till everyone has to use them !!:thumbsup:

I was wondering if they would have our names on them. I couldnt figure out how all that was going to work. Trying to figure out whos was who. Thanks

squijee
08-30-2013, 05:18 PM
We are going to WDW in Jan and have already purchased our tickets. Will they be good or will we have to get wristbands or RFID tickets?:confused:

Polynesian Dweller
08-30-2013, 05:39 PM
We are going to WDW in Jan and have already purchased our tickets. Will they be good or will we have to get wristbands or RFID tickets?:confused:

Your tickets will be good. Beyond that its a bit early to know. They are still testing the Magic Bands and just rolling out October now. Whether things will be in full roll out or still testing by January isn't known. One way or the other your tickets will be put on the appropriate media. For now, just keep checking on what is happening.

spoiledraf
08-30-2013, 09:42 PM
Are the wrist bands waterproof? Lots of rain and a dip in the pool are often part of my visits!

CaptSmee
08-31-2013, 09:13 AM
Are the wrist bands waterproof? Lots of rain and a dip in the pool are often part of my visits!

My question too.,.you would think so but I'll find out in 5 days :thumbsup:

DizneyFreak2002
08-31-2013, 09:33 AM
The bands are supposed to be water proof..