PDA

View Full Version : sitting during wishes

readytogo2
08-21-2013, 02:44 PM
any ideas on the best places to sit and still get full effect of wishes ? i have 2 very bad knees and standing before and during wishes is very painful

Main Street Jim
08-21-2013, 10:08 PM
I think there's some benches on the bridge between the Castle and Fantasyland, but you'd have to get there *way* early. Even there, you wouldn't get the "full effect" of Wishes.

Maybe the tables over by Casey's or the Ice Cream parlor? Again, you'd have to get there early.

Basket Mommy
08-21-2013, 10:21 PM
I love sitting in the chairs on the upper level of the train station. Grab a snack at the Confectionery, then have a seat and wait for the magic.

masonlovesdisney
08-23-2013, 01:29 AM
My family ALWAYS sits at Caseys...best place. Get a hot dog and enjoy the fire works.

Lakin
08-28-2013, 09:14 PM
Not sure about 'full effect', but the benches at the entrance to Crystal Palace are a decent option.

Katzateer
08-29-2013, 08:43 AM
I love sitting in the chairs on the upper level of the train station. Grab a snack at the Confectionery, then have a seat and wait for the magic.

This is my spot! I have knee problems too. You ave to get there about 90 minutes before to get a seat. We gather our seats, put them next to the rail and then send someone off for snacks or to get a few rides in. One of us stays with the seats. Great view!

Mickey'sGirl
08-30-2013, 08:37 AM
I usually accept that I won't get the full effect (since I don't do the long sit and wait prior), but usually find a bench or ledge over near Liberty Square.

Cinderelley
09-01-2013, 11:12 AM
I sit on the curb on the outer circle near the concession stands.