PDA

View Full Version : Rose and Crown and viewing Illuminations

princessesmom
08-21-2013, 08:48 AM
What are the chances of getting a patio seating at 7:50 with a party of 8? That is what I was able to get today for 180 days out. I was hoping for a little bit earlier, but I think the larger party made it difficult. We have never been to Rose and Crown, so I have no feeling for how much seating is outside versus inside. If anyone could provide feedback on their experience that would be great. Thanks!

yjgirl32
08-21-2013, 09:56 AM
The seating is big enough for your party. Although you might have two tables back to back. You can linger over your meal and stay to watch the fireworks. I love watching from there. Have done it twice. Good luck.

SBETigg
08-21-2013, 11:28 AM
The chances are the same as they always are. It might work out, it might not. I don't think most of the patio tables are made for parties of 8 and getting two with a view at that time makes it more unlikely-- but I could be very wrong about that. But they have viewing space available for diners. You just might have to leave your table for viewing if not patio seated. Fingers crossed and best wishes!

princessesmom
08-21-2013, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the info. Hopefully it will work out. If not we'll be back at Epcot later that week and will just scope out a public spot!