PDA

View Full Version : MK Electric Parade Oct/Nov

mydisneygirls
08-20-2013, 08:41 AM
A friend is going the first week of Nov. She said that on some nights there is no Electric Parade. She said that on Nov 1st there isn't one because of the Halloween party, but I thought there was a parade every night no matter what. Is there no parade because of the time of year?

Strmchsr
08-20-2013, 09:05 AM
The 3:00 parade happens every day, but the MSEP is only on certain nights. You'll need to check the calendar for which nights. I think when I'm down in December it only happens on 2 nights that week. And your friend is definitely correct that any night there's a MNSSHP or MVMCP there won't be an evening parade since the evening parade is the special one for the party.

mydisneygirls
08-20-2013, 09:14 AM
Thanks again Chris. I'll have to look to see when we are there next week what nights they have it so we don't miss it!!!!!

As many times as I've been to DW, you'd think I'd know this. It must be age setting in!!!!

Strmchsr
08-20-2013, 10:30 AM
It looks like next week it'll run 2 times (9 pm & 11 pm) on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Tekneek
08-20-2013, 11:19 AM
One thing I noticed is that there are several non-party nights where they aren't running MSEP either. We're going to be there for 8 nights and, while two nights have parties, it is only running twice for the other 6 nights.

mydisneygirls
08-20-2013, 12:17 PM
I wonder why they have it twice in one night and none on others. I can understand if it is a night there is a party but I wonder what the reason is.

Tekneek
08-20-2013, 12:19 PM
I wonder why they have it twice in one night and none on others. I can understand if it is a night there is a party but I wonder what the reason is.

The common assumption is that it is all about saving money. It must be less expensive to do two in one night than doing it once two nights in a row.

gottaluvtink
08-30-2013, 10:39 AM
Same problem in January when we plan on going. I am very annoyed with the whole parade situation. That is ONE thing, every member of every family can do, and do together, and they are eliminating so many of them. Not real happy about this whole switch up.