PDA

View Full Version : Sept 9th

CaptSmee
08-19-2013, 09:26 PM
Anyone know why park hours at MK & DHS have been changed to so late this day? The only reason I noticed is because we were logged into DME to make our FP+ ressies & saw both open until midnight (DHS IS EMH).

VWL Mom
08-20-2013, 07:46 AM
DHS usually does have EMH on Monday's so that explains that one 10P + 2 EMH. I have no educated guess on why MK added hours since their EMH is the night before and it is a slower time of year. Hopefully someone will be able to answer that for you.

CaptSmee
08-20-2013, 09:41 AM
DHS usually does have EMH on Monday's so that explains that one 10P + 2 EMH. I have no educated guess on why MK added hours since their EMH is the night before and it is a slower time of year. Hopefully someone will be able to answer that for you.

Its strange because it should be a slow time of year yet MK went from 10pm to midnight & DHS from 8:30 to 10

limegreenmonorail
08-20-2013, 02:51 PM
I believe MK is open late because they're closing at 7pm both Friday and Saturday night for Night of Joy. People will be wanting more MK hours ASAP, since they'll not have been able to stay in the park late over the weekend. Hence, EMH on Sunday, and extended hours on Monday.