PDA

View Full Version : We told the kids

disney obsessed
08-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Well, thats done. We told the kids that their dad is moving out. The goal is Oct 1. Right before the girls and I go to the world. Thank god I have that to look forward to.

I am so very proud of my girls. They are kind, supportive and encourageing of us finding our own happiness. They knew we were not happy.

You bring these tiny people into the world and they NEVER cease to amaze you.

faline
08-19-2013, 07:36 PM
Kids often understand far more than one expects they would. One step at a time!!

VWL Mom
08-19-2013, 07:52 PM
It sounds like you've raised some very smart girls. Hang in there!

Mrs Bus Driver
08-20-2013, 08:24 AM
So sorry about what you are going through, but it is good to know that you and the girls will have each other to lean on.

BriarRose0708
08-20-2013, 01:20 PM
I remember when I was in your kids' shoes, and while it certainly wasn't easy news to hear my sister and I knew it was for the best and everything would be OK in the long run as long as we had each other for support. Love is always there no matter what.:hug:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-25-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm so sorry for what you all are and will be going through. Hopefully the whole thing will stay civilized and you can work together. And happy planning for the trip. It's good to have something positive to look forward to!

DisneyDog
09-11-2013, 07:49 PM
I am SO sorry. I remember, quite vividly, when that happened to me. I was 7 years old. Your kids are lucky to have each other. I was an only child. My heart goes out to all of you.