PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland terrace fireworks dessert party

Lindsey310
08-18-2013, 11:28 AM
This is one of the items on my Disney bucket list and since we are going in 62 days I tried to book this for 10/23....it said there were no times available!!!! :shrug:

Has anyone had any luck getting into this and if so how?!! I have been trying since last week. Any helpful tips/thoughts would be much appreciated!! :thumbsup:

62 days and counting!!!!!! :mickey::yay::joy:

MickeysBestPal
08-18-2013, 11:59 AM
This is one of the items on my Disney bucket list and since we are going in 62 days I tried to book this for 10/23....it said there were no times available!!!! :shrug:

Has anyone had any luck getting into this and if so how?!! I have been trying since last week. Any helpful tips/thoughts would be much appreciated!! :thumbsup:

62 days and counting!!!!!! :mickey::yay::joy:

It's ADR's do not become available until much later than other ADR's.

October dates just became available at the very end of July.

Since there are so many who try to book in such a short time, the dates fill quickly.

However, many plans can change, so you need to keep checking daily in case
there are cancellations.

Maggie T
08-18-2013, 01:08 PM
We also have been trying for the same date and no luck. Epcot has one called 3-d open but it cost a lot more. We have to keep trying.

CaptSmee
08-19-2013, 11:44 AM
Not worth it IMHO. Not unless you eat a lot of dessert! View is kinda eh...

GoBlueLacheta
08-19-2013, 02:11 PM
I know it feels great to be a part of something like that, but the value isn't really there. It is fun, but I'd rather get a good spot with a dole whip or a brownie sundae from what was previously mrs. pott's cupboard.