PDA

View Full Version : Photos while on the run

Chickojewells
08-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows about how the photos work at the run events. I'm signed up for the haunted 10 miler coming up n October but also have a photo pass + where we get all our photos from around the park.... Does any one know if I can transfer them onto this?

BTM
08-17-2013, 06:50 PM
Our past experience (2011) was that the photos were not done by Photopass. They were done by a company called Action Sports International. They now appear to be called Brightroom. We had to log on after the race and purchase shots form the event there. Not sure if it has changed since then or not.

Lacy
08-23-2013, 11:05 PM
Wouldn't that be great if Disney could figure out how to link race photos to your photopass - but they aren't there yet. The photos are always through the race photography companies and posted to a website after the race based on bib numbers. And they are typically expensive like all race photos but I have gotten some pretty good ones in all of the Disney races I've done.

Christine
08-24-2013, 10:30 AM
That would indeed be good if folks could link that to their photo pass- great idea!

A funny aside: my DD13, DH, and I ran Everest this summer. My DD was in Heaven with all the photographers strewn along the course! (Remember this is the generation of snap chat and Instagram, "selfies" galore!).

I have never bought race pics before, but I had of get a few from this one. She was hilarious! She'd throw up peace signs with a "zoolander/blue steel" duckface, she did little "leaps", she grabbed my arm and acted like she was checking my pulse, while wearing a very concerned face...

Quite the ham, that one! Don't know where she gets it from! :D