PDA

View Full Version : Ellen's Energy & Test Track

Disney4us2
08-17-2013, 05:12 PM
We finally got to see Ellen's Energy. We both thought it was cute. Jessica and I both want to see it again. I suppose after a few rides through it, it will seem boring. It was nice and cool in there today;)

We also had the chance to experience the new Test Track. I liked all the new improvements.... but it doesn't even come close to Radiator Springs Racers. Racers is much better in so many ways... especially with the Cars Land theming, and racing with another car. I did like all the interactive stations at the begining and end of the ride.

That's my take on these two.

Opus X
08-17-2013, 05:16 PM
We love Universe Of Energy. Always do it once.
I think the new TT is great...but YES, Cars land is also really good!

BrerGnat
08-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Test Track is now my 9 year old son's favorite ride after last week. He loves it and it is the only "thrill" ride he has ridden repeatedly. Usually, the thrill rides end up traumatizing him. ;) I thought it was okay. It was great to have a "new" ride to do over and over again for a change. I was getting tired of riding the teacups and spaceship earth ad nauseum. ;)

Opus X
08-17-2013, 11:41 PM
Now, SSE...We probably ride at least 4 times when we are at Epcot Center. I LOVE that ride..the whole concept. Earth really is a spaceship flying through space....well at lease our little spot in space!!
Simply cant get enough of it!
Last time we were there..the line close to closing was almost non existent....they didnt make us get off we just kept going for 2-3 rides..!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-18-2013, 08:15 AM
We finally got to see Ellen's Energy. We both thought it was cute. Jessica and I both want to see it again. I suppose after a few rides through it, it will seem boring. It was nice and cool in there today;)

We also had the chance to experience the new Test Track. I liked all the new improvements.... but it doesn't even come close to Radiator Springs Racers. Racers is much better in so many ways... especially with the Cars Land theming, and racing with another car. I did like all the interactive stations at the begining and end of the ride.

That's my take on these two.

We too enjoyed Ellen's Energy ride. It seems most people don't though. We've only done it once, the one downside being it does take 45 ;)