PDA

View Full Version : Tim Horton's coffee

sportsguy2315
08-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Long story short:

As a little present to myself I recently bought a Keurig brewer. When I was shopping for K Cups online, I saw Tim Horton's, the famous Canadian donut chain, had started to sell their coffee in K Cup form. Even though I'm not much of a coffee drinker, I have several Canadian friends who have sung the praises of Timmy's coffee so I took a chance and ordered it along with some tea K Cups I like. I had my first cup of it after work tonight, and it is as advertised! :) Finally I get why people rave about it so much.

tgmousechick
08-15-2013, 08:29 PM
Mmmmm, congrats! I love having Timmy Ho-ho's in Columbus :)

BuddyL4
08-15-2013, 09:01 PM
We have Timmy's every few miles around here. You take your life in your hands durring the morning hours if you try to get near one, they are so busy.;) The cars are lined out into the street :dizzy:

Carol
08-16-2013, 08:40 AM
Seriously? When my son lived in Canada he'd always bring me home a few pounds of coffee. LOVE it. I will have to look into this.

Was it on the Keurig site?

BriarRose0708
08-16-2013, 09:02 AM
LOVE Timmy Ho's! I never had it until I lived in Buffalo, and even though I do prefer Dunkin' Donuts iced coffees over Tim's it's still my go-to fast breakfast (and sometimes lunch/dinner!) place. I always thought Tim Horton's should be represented in the Canada pavilion at EPCOT!:coffee:

sportsguy2315
08-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Seriously? When my son lived in Canada he'd always bring me home a few pounds of coffee. LOVE it. I will have to look into this.

Was it on the Keurig site?

No, I got it on Amazon since I have Amazon Prime. It just came out on Monday so it's possible that they either haven't put it on the website yet or it will be sold exclusively on Timmy's website. That said, I would like the subscription option that Keurig offers with the brands you can order. :coffee:

DizneyRox
08-16-2013, 12:22 PM
We had one here, tried it once, never went back. They only lasted a year I think, I guess I wasn't the only one. You could see three dunkin donut shops from the driveway of the Tim's location, so there's definitely some demand for coffee.

Basket Mommy
08-16-2013, 01:02 PM
I love Tim Horton's coffee! I was introduced to it by a Canadian friend. Last I checked the K-Cups weren't available for delivery to the US via their website. I'll be checking again, though! I had a can that my mom & dad brought me from their visit to BC & I was using that with the K-Cup insert, but I've run out!

scooterca42
08-20-2013, 05:11 PM
so glad you all have access to the coffee of Tim! It's a go-to up here. We always bring packets down to give to the poor deprived Canadians in the Canada pavilion!

Patricia
08-20-2013, 09:56 PM
Hahaha.. Just happened to look up while replying.

Carol
08-21-2013, 08:40 AM
I ordered them through Amazon with no problem - and I don't have Prime. :coffee: