PDA

View Full Version : Yacht and Beach Suites?

DonaldDuckUSA
08-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Hey everyone,

Potentially planning a trip during the room discounts to Yacht & Beach. We may be rooming with friends, we may not.

So much is up in the air and it seems like I'm the one in charge of booking. Of course...

DBF and I are either considering sharing a standard room with two other people or potentially booking some kind of suite with several other people. It all depends on who wants to go and how much the cost breaks down per person. I'm doing endless calculations with various scenarios. Honestly, its already driving me nuts. :crazy: <--How I feel!

ANYWAY! What kind of suites are available? How many bedrooms? How many does that sleep? How many does it realistically sleep? What are your thoughts?

spoiledraf
08-15-2013, 05:20 PM
That could all depend on when you go and I believe i read most suites are NOT included in the discount. But I did get one several years ago at the Boardwalk when we split a room with family. It was the Year of a Million Dreams and Surprisingly, we got an upgrade to the Steeplechase Suite! Place was bigger than my house!!! Good Luck!

AgentC
08-15-2013, 06:03 PM
For something like that I highly recommend contacting Magical Journeys. They are an INTERCOT sponsor. Their agents are great and they can run all the options for you.

It will let you be :cloud9: instead of:crazy:

VWL Mom
08-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Beach Club has 1 and 2 bedroom suites that are located club level. The 1 bedroom suite sleeps 3 (1 king bed and 1 day bed) and the 2 bedroom sleeps 7 (1K, 2Q, and 1 day bed). As others have said, these are often excluded from special offers.

Another alternative would be the BC Villas, quite often they are included in the specials. The 1 bedroom villa sleeps 4 (1K, 1 queen sofa bed) and the 2 bedroom sleeps 8 (1K, 1Q, and 2 QSB).

The rates for the villas are lower than the suites and you get the full kitchen, larger living space, and the washer and dryer.