PDA

View Full Version : Osborne Family lights?

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-14-2013, 06:18 PM
I think I saw that the official lighting of the Osborne Spectacle of lights is on 11/9/13. Please tell me they usually "unofficially" light those earlier too? I'm hoping they do.

Strmchsr
08-14-2013, 07:22 PM
Usually not. It's generally just the opening night. Every now and then they have done a soft opening, but not normally.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Darn! I fly home the morning of the 9th. I guess I'll miss finding the cat this year. I found it with a little hint last year.

faline
08-14-2013, 07:43 PM
Darn! I fly home the morning of the 9th. I guess I'll miss finding the cat this year. I found it with a little hint last year.

My sister-in-law is excellent at spotting that cat! The first time we were with them in December, I told her about the cat and she found it right away. The last time we went, she also spotted it while the rest of us were scouring all the lights to try to find it!!

Goofy4TheWorld
08-15-2013, 08:35 AM

You may want to change your airline tickets, as this could possibly be the last year of the Osborne's.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-17-2013, 12:37 AM
I just saw the lights in December so I won't be absolutely devastated but I do love them! And unfortunately changing my dates isn't an option because I work two jobs, one of which is retail So taking time off later in the month isn't an option. They let me take time off in Dec last year and I didn't dare push my luck.
And once I found out that the black cat is actually purple it was easier to spot!