PDA

View Full Version : Question about park hours and MNSSHP

Julie_Mouse
08-12-2013, 01:08 AM
We will be at WDW the last week of October this year :cloud9:

I was just looking at park calendars to get an idea of an hours, and I noticed there are discrepancies between the MNSSHP information and the MK park hours information (apologies if this has been asked and answered before; I couldn't find it). For example, on the calendar (as of today) it says that MK hours for October 28 are 9am-9pm with EMH from 9pm-11pm. However, it also says that MNSSHP is October 28 starting at 7pm. I am guessing that MNSSHP takes priority and MK will be closed to non-party-goers at 7pm on that day, but I was just hoping someone could confirm this for me? Any help appreciated. Thanks! :mickey:

masonlovesdisney
08-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Yes that is exactly correct. I will be there October 12th thru the 19th and almost every night, MK closes at 7 Pm due to the MNSSHP

MickeysBestPal
08-12-2013, 05:20 AM
on the calendar (as of today) it says that MK hours for October 28 are 9am-9pm with EMH from 9pm-11pm. However, it also says that MNSSHP is October 28 starting at 7pm. I am guessing that MNSSHP takes priority and MK will be closed to non-party-goers at 7pm on that day, but I was just hoping someone could confirm this for me?

There is no MNSSHP on Oct. 28, 2013.

MK will be open, regular hours, until 9PM,
with PM EMH running until 11PM that night.

MickeysBestPal
08-12-2013, 05:25 AM
Yes that is exactly correct. I will be there
October 12th thru the 19th
and almost every night, MK closes at 7 Pm due to the MNSSHP

MNSSHP's are only scheduled on specific evenings.
Of the 8 nights of your trip, there are MNSSHP scheduled for 3 of those nights.

There are MNSSHP scheduled for Oct. 14, 17, and 18.

miltimo5
08-12-2013, 12:26 PM
many years ago i did the christmas party and got into the park at 4pm with our party ticket. had a nice dinner and even got to do a few rides before the party started. i assume MNSSHP will be the same.. people there for the party and people who havent left yet. they did check for bracelets on the rides starting at 7pm...

Julie_Mouse
08-12-2013, 01:33 PM
There is no MNSSHP on Oct. 28, 2013.

MK will be open, regular hours, until 9PM,
with PM EMH running until 11PM that night.

You are correct! I think I may have been looking at 2012 dates for MNSSHP.

But you all have answered the question, thanks so much! :mickey: