PDA

View Full Version : Photopass plus

Button1215
08-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Anyone know what the difference between photo pass plus and regular? It says additional select dinner attractions and rides. Does that mean you get the pictures at the end of the big rides?

mgmnut
08-11-2013, 10:29 PM
If the ride offers a picture (Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Test Track, Expedition Everest) You will get the ride Photo included in PhotoPass Plus.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Yes, with Photopass + you get the ride photos and meal photos.

I believe the list of included ride photos is:
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Buzz Lightyear
Tower of Terror
Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur
Test Track

Meal photos:
1900 Park Fare
Ohana (Breakfast only)
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
Chef Mickey’s
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Tusker House Restaurant
Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

Hope this helps!

tadshome
08-12-2013, 01:58 AM
You do not get hard copy photos for the rides, the are added to the photo pass CD that you receive. The dining photos are actual hard copies.

miltimo5
08-12-2013, 12:23 PM
i wonder if that would be included in purchase...last year i ended up getting a calendar...got lots of good pictures and put them into calendar form...nice souvineer and lots cheaper than buying the pictures individually
:thumbsup:

Ms. Mode
08-12-2013, 01:20 PM
i wonder if that would be included in purchase...last year i ended up getting a calendar...got lots of good pictures and put them into calendar form...nice souvineer and lots cheaper than buying the pictures individually
:thumbsup:

This is exactly what I did. Cost me about $25.00 :blush:

mgmnut
08-14-2013, 08:56 AM
I just went to order Photopass+ for the pre-order price. I did not look into it sooner and just found you need to order it at least 14 days prior to your trip to get the discounted pre-order price. Ooops, we leave on Friday

So if you choose to order Photopass+ make sure you do it early enough.

You can still order the old photopass at the pre-order price right up to your trip.