PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Question

JellyMango
08-11-2013, 04:38 PM
We leave in one week! I've been looking at the online menus for the counter service restuarant. We have the dining plan. I'm confused about one thing. I noticed the counter service kids meals usually come with grapes and carrots with the option of substituting for fries or cookie. My question is, does each kids meal come with a separate dessert on top of this? Or is the option to sub a cookie considered the dessert?

Thanks for your help!!

VWL Mom
08-11-2013, 04:51 PM
The kids meal comes with 2 sides with one representing the dessert. There would not be an additional dessert at CS.

ANG
08-12-2013, 08:34 PM
The grapes or cookie are considered the dessert

Mrs Bus Driver
08-13-2013, 07:58 AM
I know this does not answer your original question but I have found as an adult that if you don't want the desert that comes with your cs they will exchange it for the fruit option. Which is nice because they come in a plastic bag and can carried in a pocket or purse. Then you can have apple slices or grapes as a snack while waiting in line. :mickey:

DANAM
08-13-2013, 08:33 AM
I know this does not answer your original question but I have found as an adult that if you don't want the desert that comes with your cs they will exchange it for the fruit option. Which is nice because they come in a plastic bag and can carried in a pocket or purse. Then you can have apple slices or grapes as a snack while waiting in line. :mickey:

Thanks I didnt know that. This is why I love this site. Such good information!