PDA

View Full Version : Ticket upgrade PLEASE HELP

Mickey91
08-10-2013, 11:59 AM
Wow. I feel like such a newbie asking so many questions!! :mickey:
My sister, who is a FL resident, might join us for our upcoming trip. We are getting 2 day base tickets. If she joins our reservation, would she be able to upgrade her 2 day base ticket to a FL resident weekday annual pass?

VWL Mom
08-10-2013, 12:05 PM
As long as the original ticket is issued in her name she would be able to upgrade it. Keep in mind it would need to be done while there were still days left on the ticket and it is within 14 days of first use. Her best bet, IMO, would be to upgrade to an AP on your first day because then she could take advantage of the shopping discount if she buys anything. She will have to show proof of residency (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/florida-residents/validation-requirements/)

Mickey91
08-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Awesome! I thought so but I was afraid we would get there and it would be like "I'm sorry but the FL weekday annual pass is the only ticket media you cannot upgrade to"...Seems to be my luck. LOL! Thanks!:mickey:

magicofdisney
08-10-2013, 12:46 PM
To put your mind completely at ease, this is what we've been doing ever since they've offered the weekday pass. In fact, with my last upgrade I was also renewing and the pass only cost an additional $3.change!

Mickey91
08-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Wonderful!! Thank you!!:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey: