PDA

View Full Version : EPCOT Aqua Seas

MargaretMessler
08-09-2013, 06:29 PM
Has anyone here done this tour experience? We just booked it last week (BFF & myself, two 30 something adults). Sounds like fun. I enjoyed Dolphins in Depth in May.

Pirate Granny
08-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Its been years but I quite enjoyed it. Was a bit nervous on my own as the CM was too busy watching the two children whose parents just swam away by themselves, although they were TOLD that they had to stay with their children. So I was swimming over by the restaurant window and the turtle swam up, brushed my arm ith its fin and when I turned it opened it's mouth and DARN they have teeth...and a pointed tongue...I screamed, bubbles surfaced and the story is one I laugh about to this day. I would bring a bathing cap. The CM told me the turtle was intrigued with my floating blond hair...besides it was yucky knowing my hair was in all that fish water...bring shampoo. Walking through the lobby in a wet suit was also kinda uncomfortable.

Strmchsr
08-10-2013, 07:45 AM
It's a lot of fun. I enjoyed doing Aqua Seas with my son as well as doing DiveQuest. Truly awesome experiences. As noted above, you are on stage and part of the Disney show. For some guests that's part of the fun as everyone is looking at you in the tank, but for some that's a little uncomfortable.

chefmickey3
08-10-2013, 10:21 AM
My DH has enjoyed both Aqua Seas and Dive Quest. Aqua Seas includes a backstage look at the aquarium. The time in the tank includes opportunities to snorkel with the amazing fish and sea life. You are on stage as well with lots of opportunities for pictures if anyone is with you and not participating. In the past he was given a picture. This year with Dive Quest he was given a bag and a DVD of the experience. Not sure if the difference was because it was Dive Quest. Have fun!