PDA

View Full Version : EPCOT"S F&WF - early booking for Disney Card Holders

The Hitchhiking Ghost
08-09-2013, 01:25 PM
We aren't attending, but thought I'd just pass on info that I got in an email from Disney Rewards just a few minutes ago.

On Monday August 12 from 7am - 11pm Disney Cardholders can book F&WF special events ahead of the general public, which I guess will open up the next day (8/13).

I guess there is a Chase lounge available to cardholders during the event as well, but I'm guessing that is common knowledge (we've never done F&WF).

BugeyedMuggy
08-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Will the early booking include the Party for the Senses? We booked the culinary and wine events this morning but were told Tuesday for PFTS.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
08-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Will the early booking include the Party for the Senses? We booked the culinary and wine events this morning but were told Tuesday for PFTS.

I can't say with 100% certainty, but when I click on the email's link, it takes me to the "EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival" page on the Walt Disney World Website. That page has a link called "Special Experiences" which when I click on that I get another listing of events, one of which is "Party for the Senses."

I can only assume that since the email directed me to WDW website that it is included. But that's only my guess.

The email said to call a Disney # and book with your card. Not sure if I can list the # so I won't, but I'm guessing its easy to find, or message me.

BugeyedMuggy
08-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the updated information. It seems they are changing the times and dates of bookings hourly. It may not be necessary to book so early but we want one of the 2 Saturday nites we are in Disney in late Oct early Nov. Thanks again for the heads up.

tinksmom02
08-10-2013, 09:49 AM
Has anyone done a culinary demo before? I was thinking about booking one for my DD (she'll be 11) and me.

BugeyedMuggy
08-10-2013, 02:03 PM
We do the low cost culinary demos every year. They are alot of fun. You get a small sampling and a sample of a wine or beer pared with the dish. Your DD will not be able to have the alcohol but you can have her glass since you paid for it.They prepare the dish and explain as they go. Some are celebrity chefs and others are from the Disney restaurants or outside vendors. We have never been disappointed in our choices.

tinksmom02
08-10-2013, 03:21 PM
We do the low cost culinary demos every year. They are alot of fun. You get a small sampling and a sample of a wine or beer pared with the dish. Your DD will not be able to have the alcohol but you can have her glass since you paid for it.They prepare the dish and explain as they go. Some are celebrity chefs and others are from the Disney restaurants or outside vendors. We have never been disappointed in our choices.

Thanks for the info! I asked DD about it, because she's starting to take an interest in cooking. Her response was that she prefers to cook herself, not to watch other people LOL I have a few days to think about it.

wdwfan
08-12-2013, 08:27 AM
I was able to book PFTS reserved seating 10/26 but I had to use my Disney Visa!

AgentC
08-12-2013, 09:00 AM
I booked the 3D Dessert Discovery (regular seats) , a culinary demo and a mixology demo this morning.

I've always wanted to do one but it has never worked out. I'm pretty excited to try them out.

Melanie
08-12-2013, 09:11 AM
I booked the 3D Dessert Discovery (regular seats) , a culinary demo and a mixology demo this morning.

I've always wanted to do one but it has never worked out. I'm pretty excited to try them out.

How fun, Cindy!

BugeyedMuggy
08-12-2013, 05:17 PM
I was able to book PFTS reserved seating 10/26 but I had to use my Disney Visa!

We booked for the 10/26 PFTS also. So glad we were told about early booking.