PDA

View Full Version : Disney bucket list

IloveJack
08-08-2013, 03:34 PM
I made a Disney bucket list a while ago, with things like "stay at every resort," and "do all the tours." I'm actually going to be able to cross a few items off in December, as we'll finally see all four parks at Christmas, and plan to see all the resort decorations as well.
However, the one I can't wait for is to have enough "expendable" money that when my kids say, "Momma, I want to go to Disney World." I can say, "Okay, let's go today," and head to Florida. (It's possible; we're less than 3 months from paying off all our debt except the mortgage!)
What would be on your Disney bucket list? Do any of you actually have one?

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Yes staying at all the resorts and eating at all the TS restaurants...pretty much

VacationDisney
08-08-2013, 05:31 PM
I would agree at staying at all the resorts. We get to take the Poly off now. We are staying there this December and can't wait:cloud9:

DisneyDINK
08-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Some of the guided tours are on my list. I'll be doing the Wild Africa Trek this December. Behind the Seeds is coming up too. Some day I hope to do the Cocoa Beach Surf School @ TL, Keys to the Kingdom, The Magic Behind out Steam Trains and maybe even some parasailing.

I thought about staying at all of the resorts, but I don't think I'll ever try the All-Stars; I'll try to go to all of the mods and deluxes. I'm getting close.

I think I started a thread a cuple of years ago about things I NEVER plan to do at WDW. I would like to do everything minus a few things that don't interest me like The Spirit of Aloha, Character Breakfasts and The Magic Carpets of Aladin.

faline
08-08-2013, 06:26 PM
There are still a couple of tours I'd like to do - like the steam train tour and the new (or not so new any more) tour at Animal Kingdom. Not sure that my bucket list would be very extensive - would like to get to the of the out-of-country Disney parks and vacation club resorts like Hilton Head and Vero Beach.

joanna71985
08-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Mine includes:
*All TS dining
*do some of the tours
*certain cruises from DCL (especially Hawaii, Alaska, and Med)
*stay at resort at Hawaii
*Visit the other Disney parks

retiredfigment
08-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Does it count that my bucket list would be to visit every Disney Park around the world?

IloveJack
08-08-2013, 07:12 PM
Does it count that my bucket list would be to visit every Disney Park around the world?

Sure! That's on mine, too, although I think my kids will have to be a good bit older before I attempt marking those off.

joanna71985
08-09-2013, 06:39 PM

It's on mine too!

Katzateer
08-09-2013, 07:35 PM

Can't really put that on my bucket list - because I don't think I will be making any overseas trips- but it would be wonderful to see them all!:cloud9:

I would like to go back to Disneyland - it has been a longggggg time. Would love to see the original again!:mickey::thumbsup:

Melanie
08-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Mine's definitely to visit all the parks worldwide. I only have Paris left. Oh, and Aulani as well. :lei:

AvonleaCF
08-12-2013, 11:00 AM
I don't think I want to stay at ALL resorts, but I'd like to stay in all the Deluxes at least once and maybe some of the villas.

yjgirl32
08-12-2013, 11:15 AM
I have a couple:
*go to all 4 parks in one day( always take dmom and she can't go to all the parks in one day)
*stay at the Poly, AK lodge, an Epcot resort, Wilderness Lodge
* the Wild Trek tour
*visit Disneyland

DCDisney
09-13-2013, 12:37 PM
my bucket list has things to do/see, such as
The Richard Petty Experience
rent a pontoon boat
take a carriage ride at a resort
visit WDW during Halloween decorations
see the dinner shows like Hoop De Doo and the Poly luau

Main Street Jim
09-18-2013, 08:54 PM
Go down to the "Games and Trivia" forum; look for "More 'Have You Ever...?'" :thumbsup:

Pop Centurion
09-18-2013, 11:35 PM
Last year we crossed off spending the holiday season in WDW. Couldn't actually be there on Christmas day or even December due to my job but Thanksgiving Week is close enough since the decorations are up along with all the other festivities they have around Christmas. Best experience we ever had.

This year we're crossing off another. Spending NYE in Epcot. I already know what to expect as far as crowds so I'm prepared. Just hoping the other all experience will match last years.

I have a list of others somewhere which I can't seem to find on my computer but I'll share when I find it.