PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

Mickey91
08-08-2013, 03:19 PM
We are annual passholders but had to buy the two day tickets to get free dining. Since I won't need them to get into the park during our stay, could someone else use them? I know once I use a day or they expire I cannot give them to someone else. But my sister might be working in the area one or two of the days we are there and it would be silly for her to buy a two day park hopper when I will have three 2day base tickets I've already paid for and won't be using at the time.

KylesMom
08-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Don't know if they've changed the system or not, but we had the same scenario with being A/P holders but needing to purchase 2-day base tix. The theme park tickets were placed on our KTTW card at check-in, even though we didn't need them. When I inquired if I could use all three tickets for me under a separate trip by trading them at guest services, I was told no, the ticket # was only good for the original designee. Obviously since the KTTW card has each individual name on it, I've been able to use my base ticket for our INTERCOT meet but not DH or DS's.

Hopefully someone will be along soon who has more recent experience with this. Maybe they have lightened the restrictions on this. :mickey:

Mickey91
08-08-2013, 06:00 PM
I was afraid of that. It stinks they make you buy tix when you have an AP. But to have them so confined is obnoxious. Oh well, I'll have them for another trip in the future.:mickey: Thanks for the info. :mickey:

VWL Mom
08-09-2013, 02:48 PM
As others have said, the tickets are non-transferable. You could use them for another trip or towards the renewal of your AP if you decide to go that way. Just remember to hold on to your KTTW card after your trip.

PopPhan
08-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Can you not use those tickets against the renewal price of your AP??? That might be a bit of a help for you.