PDA

View Full Version : TiW Question

DisneyDawgette
08-07-2013, 07:43 PM
I am on my way to Disney right now (YAY!) and I have my family's TiW card with me. My dad's name is the one that appears on the TiW card, but he couldn't make this trip. If my last name is the same as his, will I still be able to use the TiW card or does he actually need to be present?

I feel like it should be okay because it's my family's card, but I hadn't tried it without him being there!

Thanks for your help!

TinkerbellT421
08-07-2013, 07:53 PM
The person who's name is on the card has to be present. They occasionally ask for ID and will deny it if that person is not with you.

faline
08-07-2013, 07:54 PM
The card member must be present to use the discount card. The last time we got a card, I got it in my name because I knew I would be taking a trip without my husband and wanted to still get the discounts.

From the Disney website:

•Tables in Wonderland memberships are non-transferrable. The Tables in Wonderland member must be in attendance at the meal, present the Tables in Wonderland card, a driver's license or state ID, and pay for the meal, in order to apply the discount.

Butters
08-08-2013, 08:53 AM
I believe there is an option to get a card for a second family member for an additional $25

VWL Mom
08-08-2013, 09:20 AM
I believe there is an option to get a card for a second family member for an additional $25

There is an option for a spouse/partner card. The cost is now $50.

DizneyRox
08-08-2013, 01:56 PM
They are verifying name and also making the card holder pay for the meals.

So, long answer short, no, his TiW will probably be of no use to you.