PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Question

Jsgirl26
08-06-2013, 11:29 PM
I know the party is from 7 to midnight, do we have to wait till 7 to enter the park or can we get in any earlier? Thanks!

garthbarth1
08-07-2013, 12:00 AM
You can get in at 4 pm (at least this is how it has been several years in a row) with your mnsshp ticket. You will need to get a wrist band close to the start of the party to show you are there for the party :mickey: We are going Oct 18!!:cloud9:

hauntedmansiongirl
08-11-2013, 05:43 AM
We were able to get in around 4pm as well. It is a great party! We loved every second. We watched the parade twice as we loved the Haunted Mansion part. The second part was much quieter! It seemed like half the people left after the first parade and fireworks.

You will have a blast!!! :mpumpkin:

steamboat willy
08-11-2013, 07:51 AM
Yes, you can enter the MNSSHP at 4:00 p.m. with a Party Ticket, but the actual Party Events don't begin until 7:00 p.m. which is also the time when "non-party goers" have to be heading out of the Park.
We love the Boo To You Halloween Parade, the Special Shows and of course the Special Fireworks! Enjoy your night....B O O :blackcat: :pumpkin: :ghost:

Jsgirl26
08-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Thanks!! I can't wait to go!! Oct 22 can't get here fast enough!

indytraveler
08-14-2013, 04:32 PM
I went several years ago and haven't been back for the party. Have recommended it to quite a few friends only to have to hear about it when they return. Oh to go again. Definitely wish I were going this year!

Maybe I'll go, instead of paying for a semester of college.

BowTie7
08-14-2013, 05:27 PM
If you're not going to another park earlier that day, I suggest sleeping late, but then arriving early afternoon and visiting resorts until you can enter at 4pm. From the main parking lot, its easy to get to the nearby resorts as well as wilderness lodge and the camp ground.

disneynarula
08-15-2013, 03:56 AM
We were able to get in at 4 last year. We slept in and relaxed at the pool until party time. As soon as we got to MK we rode all the rides that were not going to be open during the party.