PDA

View Full Version : Online Maintenance

Christine
08-06-2013, 11:30 AM
Grrrr! It's my 4 month window today for GF and the site is down for maintenance?!!!? What luck.

Does anyone know if they take that into consideration if you're unable to book at your window because of their site?

Probably not, but I'm desperate! Trying to get GF for anniversary and the 4 month window is so tight!!

VWL Mom
08-06-2013, 11:35 AM
It's not just the site that's down, it's MS too. This was a scheduled takedown from 9PM last night to 1PM today.

Since everyone's in the same boat hopefully you'll get what you want. I'd probably keep checking back in case it comes up earlier.

Christine
08-06-2013, 12:06 PM
I know, I'm whining! :blush: I just want this so badly!! Crossing fingers!!!!?

Belle of the Ball 051411
08-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Fingers crossed for you!

BuddyL4
08-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Good Luck! :magic::pixie:

Christine
08-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Well, wanted dec 6-8 studio lake view. No studios at all, any view. DID get dec 6 only one night, 1 bdrm std view. Waitlisted both studios, noting to replace existing 1 bdrm if it comes. At least we have something booked for sure!

So how does it work with 2 waitlists? If EITHER come open, first one to come open takes existing ressie place? What if second one comes open?

Am I when supposed to have two wait lists? :blush:

I don't normally do the wait list thing- :D

VWL Mom
08-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Wel, at least you got in. Hopefully one of the waitlists will clear for you.

The first one to clear will replace the current res. If the preferred one does come through first you will need to go and cancel the other one. If not, the second one clearing would replace what ever's booked at the time.

BTW, it doesn't hurt to keep checking on your own. I've been able to snag a room on my own before any waitlist cleared.

Christine
08-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the advice, Lynn! And I'll keep checking on my own too!
Hoping that 2nd night opens up. It's our 20th anniversary this year so I'd like it to be "grand"

(Wow, did I really just say that?! ;) )