PDA

View Full Version : Only ONE More Looong Week Till My Disneymoon!

mickeys_princess_mom
08-03-2013, 12:24 PM
One week from today my toes will be on Disney soil, and I am soooo ready! I have a feeling the week will drag by....anybody else feel that way when it gets so close?? Last week sure did! I'll have my two month old grandprince helping me pack a couple of days, tutor two days, a few appointments, stocking up on grandbabies kisses, some ironing, lol.....I will still be in hyper mode, I'm sure!!! I have made list upon list, booked a friend's trip, done the Bathing Suit Hunt, packed bunches already, found a cute muslin beachy 'wedding dress' for our special dinner at BOG, broken in my new shoes, paid the bills, checked the horizon for hurricanes...Come on, calendar!!!!
The 35th Anniversary Disneymoon is on the way!!!
:fworks: :bride: :groom:

Scott C
08-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Congrats -- five weeks from today for us and our 25th anniversary trip to the poly. Sounds like we had similar plans.

Have a great time.

Scott C

brownie
08-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Have fun! It'll be here before you know it.

SBETigg
08-03-2013, 01:31 PM
You must be so excited! Congratulations, best wishes, and enjoy the anticipation-- that's part of the fun. :mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
08-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Congrats -- five weeks from today for us and our 25th anniversary trip to the poly. Sounds like we had similar plans.

Have a great time.

Scott C

Thanks, and congratulations to you, too!! These are pretty big numbers, lol! Love the poly, and what started out to be a three day Value trip (which would have been fine) has happily blossomed into an 8 day trip to Paradise! I think it's soo sweet that you kept all the stuff from your 88 trip! I'm a keeper, too. Found the paper ticket (with the big safety pin still on it) from my DD's first trip in the early 80's. Pretty special! Hope you two have a wonderful time!
:wave:

mickeys_princess_mom
08-03-2013, 02:05 PM
You must be so excited! Congratulations, best wishes, and enjoy the anticipation-- that's part of the fun. :mickey:

I really do enjoy the anticipation! That's a huge part of it for me!
:thanks:

Scott C
08-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Thanks, and congratulations to you, too!! These are pretty big numbers, lol! Love the poly, and what started out to be a three day Value trip (which would have been fine) has happily blossomed into an 8 day trip to Paradise! I think it's soo sweet that you kept all the stuff from your 88 trip! I'm a keeper, too. Found the paper ticket (with the big safety pin still on it) from my DD's first trip in the early 80's. Pretty special! Hope you two have a wonderful time!
:wave:
We are bound too -- We used Terrisue also.....

Scott C

faline
08-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Have fun!!

mickeys_princess_mom
08-03-2013, 02:46 PM
We are bound too -- We used Terrisue also.....

Scott C

Absolutely!! She is wonderful! :thumbsup:

DizNut42
08-03-2013, 06:13 PM
:congrats:

I know what you mean. It takes forever for the Disney trips to get here -- less than a month til our Disneyland Half Marathon trip -- and it can't get here soon enough!! And, unfortunately, they are over in the blink of an eye :(

mickeys_princess_mom
08-03-2013, 07:25 PM
:congrats:

I know what you mean. It takes forever for the Disney trips to get here -- less than a month til our Disneyland Half Marathon trip -- and it can't get here soon enough!! And, unfortunately, they are over in the blink of an eye :(

Thanks! I know---the days we are there seem to SPEED by!!! You have a good trip!

:walk: :walk: :walk:

Arielfan98
08-03-2013, 11:39 PM
How exciting! I'll be in Disney also while you are there! Enjoy your trip :mickey:

vizsla
08-04-2013, 05:01 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

mickeys_princess_mom
08-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Thank you, folks!! I found a "bride" cap to wear today--white w/sparkle letters. :blush: