PDA

View Full Version : Ring in new HM q

Mendelson
08-02-2013, 11:04 AM
I heard the "ring" that you could see in the cement as you exited HM but that disappeared a few years ago (though it was in fact nothing more than the remnants of a sawed-off post, allegedly) was incorporated in the new interactive queue.

Anyone know where it is in said q?

Cheshire_Girl
08-02-2013, 11:11 AM
** Spoiler -Do not read if you want to find the ring on your own **

I do Indeed...go thru the cemetary-first turn-to your right, off to the side of the line-there is a trash can...Look to the left/behind the can.

Happy Haunting

Mendelson
08-02-2013, 12:53 PM
Thanks!

chefmickey3
08-02-2013, 01:15 PM
Funny you should ask - this has been a tradition for my boys since they were very young. It used to be near the exit before the rehab. Last summer my then 8 year old asked a CM (our favorite CM of all time) at the HM - he showed them where it is as PP described accurately. We now look for it every time. It is out of the way and you would miss it if you don't look behind Disney trash cans! Have fun looking!

ANG
08-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Very cool, I had never heard of this! Thanks for sharing

N2DisneyWorld
08-11-2013, 01:13 PM
We stumbled on the ring this past February when we were there. I took some pictures of it and people were coming up asking what I was doing. LOL I pointed the ring out and several people took pictures of it as well.

IamBelle
08-20-2013, 03:18 PM
Thanks for posting where it is, I just came back from WDW last night and saw the ring! Without this post, I would have never noticed!