PDA

View Full Version : Richard Petty Driving Experience Spectators?

ericrsa
07-31-2013, 07:35 PM
Hello all,

Planning a trip for Septmeber that is mainly to collect info/pictures for a Disney project I am working on. I would like to walk over to Speedway from the TTC and visit, but not participate, in the Richard Petty Driving Experience.

Mainly I would like to get some pictures, etc for my project, but I was just wandering if 'spectators' are allowed. I wouldn't be there very long.

Thanks for any info anyone has!

Strmchsr
07-31-2013, 09:13 PM
Yes, spectators are definitely allowed. However, it would be a LONG walk from the TTC. You'd have to walk through the entire TTC parking lot to get there. Usually there's a shuttle at the pet area next to the TTC gates that you can ride over.

Main Street Jim
07-31-2013, 09:41 PM
Yes, spectators are definitely allowed. However, it would be a LONG walk from the TTC. You'd have to walk through the entire TTC parking lot to get there. Usually there's a shuttle at the pet area next to the TTC gates that you can ride over....and free to watch!

If you'll have your own vehicle, it's MUCH easier. Just stop at the tunnel entrance gate to the speedway, and just let them know you are going in to watch.

They have a neat little souvenir shop in the infield as well.

ericrsa
08-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks so much for the info. I forgot about the trams. That should make the trip a bit quicker.