PDA

View Full Version : Annivesary Dinner??!

SunnyLee
07-26-2013, 05:34 PM
So it will be my Hubby & I's 5th Anniversary..and we are contemplating going to Disney World for like 5 days. While there we would like to go to a nice dinner around property. Sooooo where to go???? Let's not worry about $$ ..just let me hear your recommendations! Thanks!

faline
07-26-2013, 06:03 PM
Well, if money is not an issue, I would definitely suggest you check out Victoria & Albert's. Scrumptious and elegant - dinner is an event!

I've had anniversary dinners at Citrico's - quite nice; and California Grill (closed for refurbishment so not an option at the moment).

You might also consider Jiko's. I've always had wonderful meals at this location.

Keneva
07-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Todd English's Bluezoo in the Dolphin. If $$$$ isn't a concern, then this should be on your list of possibilities. I would vote first for the California Grill but as previously mentioned, it's closed for refurb. We also did a special dinner at Narcoossees at the Grand Floridian and really enjoyed the evening for a less than astonomical price with a nice water view.:wine:

Arielfan98
07-27-2013, 01:40 AM
Victoria and Albert's for sure...very romantic and quiet. I've also heard very good things about Artist Point at the WL and the Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club Resort :thumbsup:

EllieMae
07-27-2013, 10:40 AM
Todd English's Bluezoo in the Dolphin. If $$$$ isn't a concern, then this should be on your list of possibilities. I would vote first for the California Grill but as previously mentioned, it's closed for refurb. We also did a special dinner at Narcoossees at the Grand Floridian and really enjoyed the evening for a less than astonomical price with a nice water view.:wine:

I second these recs. We ate at Blue Zoo and Narcoosees on our honeymoon and loved them both. Narcoosees was our favorite, great service, great food and great view. They also made us our own special menu and dessert plates.

Scar
07-27-2013, 01:05 PM
The other recommendations are fine, but they will be there for other occasions.

Victoria & Albert's is really the only choice when money is no object.

Hammer
07-27-2013, 01:43 PM
The other recommendations are fine, but they will be there for other occasions.

Victoria & Albert's is really the only choice when money is no object.

Exactly! The other restaurants, while wonderful, are just restaurants. Like Linda said, Victoria and Albert's is an event.

PlutoPlanet
07-28-2013, 08:05 PM
I like Citricos and Narcossees for a special dinner.

GoBlueLacheta
07-29-2013, 09:00 PM
Another option that we've enjoyed is the Chef's table and wine pairing at Flying Fish. It's not as intimate as Victoria and Alberts but is a wonderful experience.

AvonleaCF
07-30-2013, 09:25 AM
I've never been there, but I heard the upstairs dining room at the France pavilion in Epcot is really nice. Currently called Monsieur Paul (was formerly Bistro de Paris). It's not on the dining plan, and there's no kid's menu, so it should be quiet and romantic, even though it's in the theme park.