PDA

View Full Version : Theme Park Games for kids

WDWPrincess
07-24-2013, 05:52 PM
In November, I will be at WDW with my two nieces - one is 9, the other is 4.

We will go to the theme parks each day, but since they close at 7pm, we will have our evenings free where we will be together hanging out and waiting for the next day.

Does anyone have any ideas about some creative activities we could do each evening that could focus on the Theme Parks we have already visited or the ones we are still going to visit?

I'm trying to think of something they would enjoy that could feel like a game? or something with stickers? or coloring? or something we could do with the park maps?

Any ideas?

Pirate Granny
07-24-2013, 10:37 PM
Marshmallow roasts and movies on the beach! Take your pick they do them all at each resort (if no beach, they hold somewhere else at each resort property. Mini golf, go to A of A for dinner and the theming at night is beautiful at Carsland. DTD by boat depending where you stay...lots of neat things to do. Swim and bed; ready for an early next day?

Capt_redshirt
07-24-2013, 10:55 PM
If your a member of the disney rewards site (the one for disney movies) They have alot of activity ideas that you can print from your printer and are 0 points you could also do a version of the alphabet game where the first letter is something they saw at the park (like a for ariel b for be our guest.

just an idea and shows if they are paying attention