PDA

View Full Version : 5th Anniversary Where to Stay??!

SunnyLee
07-22-2013, 01:12 PM
It's been a long time since I've posted on Intercot! But I've been on here to read and nose around :blush:

My Husband & I are going to be celebrating our 5th Anniversary in Feb and will be taking our (will be THEN) 20month & 4 month old sons. I would like to stay somewhere that has quick entry into one of the parks. And possibly my parents would come for a couple days too..so that would mean the need of a Suite/Villa. I'm sort of tossing around either: Beach Club Villas or Contemporary Bay Towers ...other thoughts? Any pros or cons to those? Thanks!!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-22-2013, 01:29 PM
Which park are you most likely to spend the most time in? If Epcot go with BCV if MK go with Bay Towers:mickey:

RavsRuleDisney!
07-22-2013, 04:49 PM
I would go with bay towers. have not stayed there (yet!) but it is convenient for the family accommodation-wise and the monorail can't be beat with 2 little ones in tow. A view of Cindy's Castle out your balcony? Quick ride to Ohanas to fill your bellies or to the POLY beach at night to catch the fireworks while avoiding the MK crowds. Sounds like a plan :thumbsup:

PETE FROM NYC
07-22-2013, 06:07 PM
BLT is our home, stayed 2X so far. I say get a 1 BR. I am pretty sure BLT can supply 2 cribs, but check it out first. A MK view is the most expensive.

brownie
07-22-2013, 08:23 PM
I think you could go with either one. Beach Club has our favorite character breakfast. You can walk or take the boat to Epcot and you can grab a boat ride to Hollywood Studios. Contemporary/Bay Lake Towers gives you Monorail access.