PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party Reservations

Minnie4me
07-22-2013, 09:06 AM
Maybe it's just me, but it seems imposible to book reservations for the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party. I tried almost daily for our trip last year but could never get a reservation.

Is there a time frame in which to book them? DW and I are heading there Sept 27 to Oct 4.

Many thanks!

Strmchsr
07-22-2013, 09:57 AM
The time frame has varied somewhat, but it generally opens up 60-90 days out. It can definitely be difficult so at 90 days start checking and then keep checking.

RALPH
07-25-2013, 05:13 AM
I believe Sept is sold out.

Last year we were told to call on Aug. 1 for a Sept trip. We did and it was all sold out. I asked when they started taking reservations and was told July 23.:mad::mad::mad:

So this year we started calling every day beginning around the 20th of June. I would check first thing in AM, my wife later in the morning. On July 9 my wife called late morning after I called at 7 AM and they were taking reservations. :mickey:

We booked right then. Monitoring the site after we booked, it looks like Sept sold out in 3 or 4 days. Some dates on our trip sold out in 1 or 2. So if your looking to book it in Oct., I would call every day starting now until they open the bookings. It's a pain, but the only way to assure you can get a reservation. If you think about it, they only have about 1500 seats for the entire month, so I guess I understand why they do it this way.

It is one of those things that takes a lot of effort to secure. We are looking forward to in in Sept.