PDA

View Full Version : A Royal baby on the way!

Christine
07-22-2013, 08:25 AM
I'm a royals junkie! :blush: Anyone else out there Thilled that Kate Middleton is in labor and the new heir could arrive any moment?! So exciting!

Mickey'sGirl
07-22-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm a royals junkie! :blush: Anyone else out there Thilled that Kate Middleton is in labor and the new heir could arrive any moment?! So exciting!
Indeed! I am excited about Canada's new future Head of State! Babies are such happy news! :mickey:

Dulcee
07-22-2013, 09:04 AM
Babies are happy news. Wishing her a easy and healthy labor and hopefully a few days peace and quiet after all is said and done.

disneymom15
07-22-2013, 09:19 AM
I'm very excited, Hope all goes well. They're such a cute couple.

Arielfan98
07-22-2013, 10:57 AM
I am very happy for her but at the same time I hope she has a peaceful and private delivery. The new mom will be exhausted after birth and I'm sure she deserves some privacy with her new child.

stephicakes
07-22-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm a royals junkie!

Me too! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!! :baby:

minnie04
07-22-2013, 04:00 PM
It's a BOY!!!! :mickey:

Christine
07-22-2013, 04:10 PM
Yay!! And a good sized boy! 8 pounds 6 ounces!

Wonderful news!

Scar
07-22-2013, 04:47 PM
MEN RULE! :thumbsup:

Melanie
07-22-2013, 04:58 PM
I totally thought it would be a girl, but it's good to go. Can't wait to hear the name.

disneymom15
07-22-2013, 05:15 PM
I totally thought it would be a girl, but it's good to go. Can't wait to hear the name.

Me too, thought it was a girl!!

Scar
07-22-2013, 05:52 PM
I totally thought it would be a girl, but it's good to go.

Me too, thought it was a girl!!Just out of curiosity, what made you gals think that?

MNNHFLTX
07-22-2013, 06:54 PM
I thought it was going to be a girl too. I don't know exactly why--I guess a combination of alleged little "slips" when Kate or William spoke about the baby and gut instinct. Obviously my instincts were wrong and/or Kate and William may have been messing with us. ;)

princessgirls
07-24-2013, 11:21 AM
I loved Diana, and I enjoy watching her beautiful sons. They loved their "mum". She was the one who showed them love and affection!!

Kate looked radiant yesterday when they showed off their son. So sweet!!!!

Julie:mickey:

SBETigg
07-24-2013, 11:54 AM
I guessed it would be a boy because she was spotted buying a blue pram. Not that little girls don't love blue, too, but it seemed a giveaway to me.

I'm not sure of a name, though. George seems to be the popular choice. I doubt it would be any name currently used in their circle (like Charles, Edward, Phillip). And let's not forget that Elizabeth's father George was really an Albert, but took George as his name when he became king. So it could be a non-traditional name but I really don't expect they will go with something too modern or unexpected. Charles's full name is Charles Phillip Arthur George. William's is William Arthur Phillip Louis. So I expect some combination to include Arthur and Phillip in his full name, but probably not as a first name.

SBETigg
07-24-2013, 01:55 PM
Ah, we have an official name: George Alexander Louis. Prince George of Cambridge. I wonder if George will now shoot up the ranks of popularity.

Dopey's Girl
07-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Ah, we have an official name: George Alexander Louis. Prince George of Cambridge. I wonder if George will now shoot up the ranks of popularity.

I would have to imagine it will. I love the name. I love babies with classic old names like that!

MNNHFLTX
07-24-2013, 03:01 PM
What? Only three names??? :eek2:

I like George; I wonder if they'll call him Georgie when he's little. I am a little surprised that Charles wasn't one of his middle names, as I thought for sure they would give a nod to the next King of England.

Belle of the Ball 051411
07-24-2013, 04:20 PM
Perfect name for a future King!

SBETigg
07-24-2013, 04:24 PM
What? Only three names??? :eek2:

I like George; I wonder if they'll call him Georgie when he's little. I am a little surprised that Charles wasn't one of his middle names, as I thought for sure they would give a nod to the next King of England.

They might have, actually. There's some speculation that Charles planned to take the name George when and if he takes the throne.

Dsnygirl
07-28-2013, 09:27 AM
I've been loving watching all the footage... I watched Diana from the age of 13 on, and was so devastated when she died... I'm so happy to see Will & Kate carrying on what seems to be a life she would have loved to have seen. And Prince George looks to be absolutely adorable...:cloud9: ... I, too, was thinking maybe it'd be a girl, but I guess the family makes boys for now! :)

So thrilled for them!! :D