PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Silhouettes

MrPeetrie
07-21-2013, 09:47 AM
I just saw a YouTube video, which showed shadows moving past four windows visible from the mansion's exterior. Is this new? Because I don't remember ever seeing that.

It's pretty cool, too. It gives the impression "Something's going on inside. Something sinister maybe."

Just curious.

JPL
07-22-2013, 11:14 AM
his isn't new but for some reason the effect isn't always turned on

EJS-Houston
07-22-2013, 02:15 PM
his isn't new but for some reason the effect isn't always turned on

I'm going to have to remember to look for this next time. I all the decades I've been going to Disneyworld and riding the Haunted Mansion I've never seen this even once.

MrPeetrie
07-22-2013, 02:50 PM
I'm going to have to remember to look for this next time. I all the decades I've been going to Disneyworld and riding the Haunted Mansion I've never seen this even once.

Me, either! And this is our favorite attraction and we usually ride it at least 7 times a trip, including during MNSSHP. And yet, I've NEVER seen this effect. It's pretty cool, though, based on what I saw on YouTube.

#1donaldfan
07-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Gosh, the odds are certainly stacked against me too, I've never seen it !! Hopefully in two weeks I'll see it for the first time !! :thumbsup:

MrPeetrie
07-23-2013, 03:31 PM
#1DonaldFan, I hope you do, too.

Katzateer
07-24-2013, 09:01 AM

Neither have we! Hope it can be seen during our December visit!:thumbsup: