PDA

View Full Version : New Disney Parks CD

DizneyFreak2002
07-20-2013, 07:41 PM
Rumor has it a new Disneyland and WDW parks CD is due out July 30th... Saw this tweeted just a little while ago....

DizneyRox
08-05-2013, 12:37 PM
True or not? I haven't seen anything else regarding this...

tinkwest
08-05-2013, 01:21 PM
The 2013 Official Albums will be coming to Disney Parks on August 20. These two CD sets contain music from Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. They will be released at multiple Disney Parks merchandise locations in California and Florida. You will also be able to find them as digital downloads at the Disney Music Store. These albums will also be released via iTunes and Amazon.

Here are the track listings (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/07/new-official-music-albums-releasing-at-disney-parks-on-august-20-2013/) for the Official Walt Disney World 2 Disc Album and the Official Disneyland 2 Disc Album.

faline
08-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Interesting - unfortunately, if you have the earlier version, there aren't that many tracks that are new and different from the older version.

Ian
08-05-2013, 02:15 PM
They are funny little fellas over there .. some things I noticed:

#4 Swisskapolka - I don't even know what this is, but I assume it's from the treehouse? Talk about obscure.

#19 One Little Spark - Rub it in much? :thedolls:

#17 CTX Theme - Ummm ... this ride has been called Dinosaur for like a decade now? lol

DizneyFreak2002
08-14-2013, 08:37 PM
They are funny little fellas over there .. some things I noticed:

#4 Swisskapolka - I don't even know what this is, but I assume it's from the treehouse? Talk about obscure.

Treehouse it is... And it has been on pretty much every park CD ever released...

Tinkwest, thanks for that link... Same old songs, not worth the price... Unless you don't have any of the other CDs...

Melanie
08-14-2013, 09:42 PM
Disappointing.

NJGIRL
08-30-2013, 10:12 PM
Treehouse it is... And it has been on pretty much every park CD ever released...

Tinkwest, thanks for that link... Same old songs, not worth the price... Unless you don't have any of the other CDs...

I have a WDW CD and I am sure the Swisskapolka is not on it.

I love my CD and it has many of the songs on the new CD. But it also has some not included in the new, and they are great, so I probably won't be getting the new CD either.