PDA

View Full Version : Disney Parks on TV Shows

Main Street Jim
07-18-2013, 10:37 PM
Most of us know about the parks in shows like Full House, Sabrina, and many, many more.

I am *trying* to locate some shows that I actually got an appearance in :)

One of them, not that surprisingly, was an episode of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition". Probably from about 2006 or 2007; I was filmed driving the "Makeover" family down Main Street, USA in the yellow "antique car".

I also got filmed for one of the Travel Channel's specials on the parks, helping out a family with a FastPass. Since I was working at Splash at the time, it's gotta be either 2003 or 2004.

I've tried Googling these things, looking on YouTube, on Travel Channel's Web site - and no luck :(

Anybody know how to go about looking for these, or where these episodes might be?

Arielfan98
07-18-2013, 11:36 PM
Hello Jim! I was actually watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition episode not too long ago although it was a recent one so you were probably not in it. I did however look into what you said about the Travel Channel episode. I searched through Google and found a YouTube episode with what I think you described as the Disney special. Here is what you type in the search bar on YouTube to find the video "Modern Marvels - Walt Disney World Documentary" and the uploader's name should be DisneylandExperience. Hopefully you're in this episode?
I've also found this film: "DISNEY PARKS: ULTIMATE WALT DISNEY WORLD" that you may be in just search it on Google for free or on Netflix if you have a Netflix account.

Main Street Jim
07-19-2013, 04:24 PM
Hello Jim! I was actually watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition episode not too long ago although it was a recent one so you were probably not in it. I did however look into what you said about the Travel Channel episode. I searched through Google and found a YouTube episode with what I think you described as the Disney special. Here is what you type in the search bar on YouTube to find the video "Modern Marvels - Walt Disney World Documentary" and the uploader's name should be DisneylandExperience. Hopefully you're in this episode?
I've also found this film: "DISNEY PARKS: ULTIMATE WALT DISNEY WORLD" that you may be in just search it on Google for free or on Netflix if you have a Netflix account.The Travel Channel show I was in, was one where they had three groups of people: one kamikaze style family; one newly-married couple visiting and doing things like spa treatments and more "romantical" things; and the third group was just the "normal" family, taking it easy and enjoying their time. I was helping the "Kamikaze" family with FastPasses. It wasn't the "Modern Marvels" or anything (that one's like two hours long, if I recall).

'Preciate the help, though :) Thanks!

Arielfan98
07-19-2013, 04:55 PM
The Travel Channel show I was in, was one where they had three groups of people: one kamikaze style family; one newly-married couple visiting and doing things like spa treatments and more "romantical" things; and the third group was just the "normal" family, taking it easy and enjoying their time. I was helping the "Kamikaze" family with FastPasses. It wasn't the "Modern Marvels" or anything (that one's like two hours long, if I recall).

'Preciate the help, though :) Thanks!

Ok well I'll keep looking if I can recall was the third family on a budget and they stayed at a Value Resort?

The Hitchhiking Ghost
07-22-2013, 11:02 AM
Samantha Brown has done several Disney Projects for the Travel Channel, it could be one of hers.

Main Street Jim
08-03-2013, 12:28 AM
Ok well I'll keep looking if I can recall was the third family on a budget and they stayed at a Value Resort?Yep, it sure was!