PDA

View Full Version : Engraving Machines!

cer
07-18-2013, 11:39 AM
On our last trip we found these fun machines where you can have a Disney "dog tag" engraved.

They are super fun and each of the ones I saw had different Disney tag options. So, depending on where you were, you have different choices of tags. For the engraved tag it costs $10 and if you want a chain for it, that is an additional $2. They do take credit cards.

I saw these machines at the following locations...

Pixar Place in DHS on the left hand side across from Toy Story Midway Mania as you enter the area from the front of the park.

Rockin' Roller Coaster in DHS in the gift shop to the left of the check-out counter.

My daughter says she remembers one in the Star Tours gift shop area at DHS, but I don't remember seeing this one.

The Living Seas Pavilion at Epcot across from the check-out counter in the gift shop area.

So the question is, have you noticed any of these machines and where were they?

(Incidentally the one we got was a pie-eyed mickey mouse head - I love the vintage Mickey - it's my favorite. During our trip, I saw a child wearing a Mike Wosowski one - super cute!)

VWL Mom
07-18-2013, 12:18 PM
Thanks for this list. The only one I knew of was at the MK fire station which is no more. I had the bone made as an ID for my dog's collar and it's pretty warn out.

mgmnut
07-18-2013, 12:34 PM
There is one as you exit Mission Space, right by the exit where you do all the different activities at the end. Got my daughter the Classic Mickey Head with her name engraved on the back a couple of trips back. I paid the extra for the chain.

Dragongirlx
07-19-2013, 04:02 AM
There is one in the pirates of the carribean shop hidden in a corner near the exit to the bathrooms. I only noticed it last year and both my sister and I got a tag from there.
There is also one in the shop part of the living seas but it never seems to be working