PDA

View Full Version : MDE & Linking tickets

GoldenDreams
07-16-2013, 11:59 PM
I have a couple of questions about linking tickets to My Disney Experience (the website --- I don't have the app yet.)

1) Are you linking the tickets to your account or to a specific reservation? The reason I ask is that we have an older set of tickets that still have options on them and maybe 1 day left in the parks. Then we have another set of tickets that have several days & options on them. For our upcoming trip, we really only need the 2nd set of tickets, so it would only make sense to link the first set (with the 1 park day & a bunch of options) if we were linking it for future use on another trip.

2) When you link your tickets to MDE, can you see details such as how many days & options are left on your tickets? It would be great to be able to look up that info without making a phone call.

Thanks, everyone.

MickeysBestPal
07-17-2013, 04:12 AM
Caution:
It may not be a good idea to do any linking of anything yet.

The app and site have been unstable and unreliable.

Those who've ventured in have had some difficult situations with things "disappearing/reappearing/disappearing" at random.

Unless you have been contacted by Disney directly to participate in a planned test of MyMagic+/FP+, I'd steer very clear when it comes to anything important.

GoldenDreams
07-17-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the advice. It's too bad they don't put more info on their website about it being only for the test group that has been invited to do it.

DizneyRox
07-18-2013, 07:16 AM
I suspect linking tickets will also allow them to limit those tickets from participating in the 'old' fastpass system as soon as you sign up for the 'new' one. I wouldn't link anything, just my humble opinion...